1. Nailtini in Mai Tai: This is a pretty coral red nail polish. I have never owned any polishes from Nailtini. I have yet to try it out on my nails and see how good the quality is but I'm sure it won't disappoint. Below is a swatch, on my hand... lol. I already had polish on so that's my excuse!
2. Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Face Mask: I have always wanted to try out products from Michael Todd. I was excited to receive this in my bag, and immediately tried it out after my shower. I have to admit, the smell was pretty gross. It smelled like those jars of mashed baby food and looked like it on my face also. It had a nice cooling tingle when I put it on, but my skin didn't feel or look any different once I washed it off which was kind of disappointing. Probably not something I would purchase on my own.
3. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara: This is the cutest mascara sample! It's so sleek and will be easy to travel with. It is said to boost your eyelashes in a "push up" effect that lasts all day. The formula is also waterproof which is great for summer.
4. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in color 69: The lipstick formula is silky and smooth, and not drying like lipsticks tend to get. Not a huge fan of the color. It was a really deep blood red on my lips. I prefer a lighter orangey red so I probably won't use this unless I mix it with another color or gloss. I would definitely purchase a full size in different color.
5. Mica Mineral Eye Shadow in Striptease: This is a beautiful bronze gold shimmery loose eyeshadow. I'm so glad I got this color because I love using golds and browns. Besides eyeshadow, it could even work well as a highlighter on the cheek bones or mixed into foundation for a pretty dewy finish. I'm excited to use this. The only thing I don't like is that you have to shake the product out and I'm scared I'm going to make a mess with it :( It's too pretty to waste!
Overall, I really enjoyed this month's bag! $10 well spent ;)