Saturday, June 29, 2013

Makeup Storage

Back when my makeup collection was small and simple, I would keep everything separate in makeup pouches on my dresser. Since, it is forever growing, a while back I decided it's time to be a little more organized. I found these chests of drawers at Walmart for only $8. They aren't as pretty as the see-through acrylic chests like I've seen beauty gurus have, but it works for now!


I have separate drawers for each product in order that I apply it. It starts with primer, next I'd obviously use foundation but I put that on top since they're pretty large. Then it continues with powders, concealers, bronzers, blushes, eyebrow/eyelash products, eyeliners & mascaras, lip glosses, and lipsticks. I keep my palettes on a shelf above.

As for my brushes, for now, I am keeping them in the closeable holder/case that my sigma brushes came in. I also use a DIY makeup holder that I made out of a mason jar with glitter and ribbon.


It'd eventually be nice to have a more presentable, pretty place to store everything like in a vanity or nicer compartments.

How do you guys store your makeup? Is it organized or all mixed together? I'm curious. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think the acrylic chests you're talking about are the Muji drawers! I use those to store my makeup too and I love them ♥

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think I've looked them up and saw that! The ones I found were so pricey though! :(

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS