Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jewelry Haul

Something randomly came over me this week that made me want to shop for accessories. It all began when I walked into Target during my lunch break at work to get something to eat at their cafeteria. I passed the jewelry section and so many things caught my eye! Sparkly necklaces to pretty gold bangles and strapey bracelets jumped out at me. I couldn't help but get a few. I also did a little jewelry shopping online at Etsy and Express. I'm obsessed with gold, studs, and chains right now, as you will see with everything I purchased in the pictures below.


Here I am wearing some gold bangle bracelets from Target. I have to admit they were pretty pricey coming from there, ranging from $14-20, but each piece is so beautiful even on it's own. 


I got this from Etsy. It's a dainty gold necklace with the infinity charm. One of my friends already has a cute side ways cross so I wanted to have my own little staple piece. This is just something simple I plan to wear on a daily basis.


This is a Gold ID Plate Necklace from Express. These are becoming popular among celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Rihanna. One of my favorite youtube gurus ~SMLx0 wore a necklace similar to this and it was gorgeous on her. She got it from the etsy shop called theblingbling. However, this one is a little more sleek and less chunky than the ones at that etsy shop.


I got this beautiful gold braided chain necklace, also from Express. The same youtube guru I mentioned above has shown this off in a few of her videos and I am obsessed with it. It's so summery and pretty. It can dress up any outfit and be the main eye catching focus.


Obviously, I am loving gold jewelry right now! What is your favorite accessory?

14 comments:

  1. Really like the infinity necklace! I've seen so many pics on instagram on the infinity ring, need to check if Etsy has anything like it!
    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have seen infinity rings all over Pinterest. I'm sure Etsy has it. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your taste in jewellery! Especially the infinity necklace, it's so dainty and refined :)

    http://funsizebeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I love simple small necklaces like the infinity one :)

      Delete
  3. OMG what a pretty jewelry. I love to read your blog. Thanks for sharing.
    Bangle Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daily wear gold bangle designs with prices online stores provide unbiased, and factual reviews of top online bangles, where customers give their comments and experience for jewellery they purchased. People can find best deals and service from the online trusted jewellery sites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.looking for more updates.

    best jewelry store
    jewelry stores in california

    ReplyDelete
  6. That infinity necklace is so pretty!
    Follow me back? Trying to reach 200 followers....
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The infinity necklace is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks :)
    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    www.margoraffaelli.com

    ReplyDelete

  10. Great details about silver
    gold.thanks for sharing this really the contant is
    informative,interesting which was i am looking for . please keep updating step by step

    ReplyDelete
  11. Digital innovation In the ‘AGE OF TECHNOLOGY’ that we live in retailers and manufacturers for a long time have been using innovative ways to share data and collaborate as well as with the consumers. The collaboration generally includes trade planning, demand forecasting.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS