Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Clothing Haul

Hi guys, sorry I've been a little MIA. I was off enjoying our 4th of July/Indepenence Day vacation up north at the lake and wasn't able to get on a computer, let alone get service on my phone which was torture at times.

I had a little shopping spree the weekend before the 4th, so thought I'd share what I picked up. At the store Windsor, I found some really cute lace crochet shorts. They had a bunch of colors, but I decided to go with navy and a pale pink/peach color. I really didn't need two, but they fit so good! I love that they almost look like a skirt at times but feel like shorts.

I ended up getting two tye in the front tops, one in tan and one in white. I'm a little disappointed because I took the tags off and washed them and when I put one on, it had a small run on the chest area. :( The quality of the material obviously isn't the greatest. I still think they're nice though. I also got an adorable pair of brown sandals that were just so beachy and pretty, I couldn't pass them up!

I went to H&M next and found some more shorts. They are the brand &Denim which always fits me perfectly! It made me happy that they fit me in a size smaller than I normally buy too, which is always a great feeling! :D The first one is a strange pattern, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I really like them on. They have a pretty shimmer to them and are just so pretty!






That is all! 
I just ordered a bunch of lip products at walgreens so expect a post about them very soon!

*NOTE: The pictures from Windsor are from windsorstore.com. The H&M pictures are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS