Thursday, July 11, 2013

Walgreens Haul

Previously mentioned in my last post, I placed an order online at Walgreens. A bunch of their products were buy one get one 50% off! Below is what I got.


Maybelline Baby Lips: I think almost everyone has heard of and used Baby Lips. They recently came out with more colors, so I of course grabbed a few. I previously owned the blue one which is a basic white/clear, and the green which is the same but has a SPF added. I chose the new ones in Peach Kiss, and Pink Punch. I tried to swatch them on my hand and found that they hardly show up at all which is fine by me because I love using these as a chapstick because they're so moisturizing and soft!

Maybelline Eyestudio Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow: I have seen a lot of these used in youtube tutorials and finally got some of my own. I went with semi neutral colors, Bold Gold and Tough As Taupe. When I swatched them on my hand, and tried to wipe it off, it did not budge! I like that about these considering there are so many times when I touch or wipe my eye forgetting I have eyeshadow on so it will be nice to have something that won't smear or wipe away if that were to happen.

Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer: These look like they would be sheer glosses, but they are anything but! They are so opaque and beautiful on. It does feel creamy like a gloss, but looks like a shiny lipstick. A lot of the colors online were not available, so I got the 4 that were. Those colors were Out Of This World, Apocaliptic, Nude Eclipse, and Big Bang. The Big Bang one is a vibrant red and not pictured because it was not shipped with the package for reasons unknown to me. Hopefully it arrives soon because I think I'll love it the most.

The Cosmopolitan magazine was not from Walgreens. ;)

I did not provide the swatches because I plan on doing reviews on the Color Tattoo and the Lip Lacquers separately. I will go more into detail in those posts. 

Until next time!♥

16 comments:

  1. Bold Gold looks super pretty. I have a Walgreens coupon so I guess I'll be hauling some makeup soon too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Color Tattoos!! Heard great things about the Rimmel ones too, can't wait for your review on it :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear wonderful reviews, color tattoos of maybelline sound amazing i hope to find it

    i am your new follower..don´t forget to check my blog and follow to keep in touch

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    Follow my FB fanpage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're able to find it too! :)

      Awesome, thanks!

      Delete
  4. i love the colour tattoos too, really want to try the baby lips, can't wait till they arrive in the uk!

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice. :) I didn't know they didn't have baby lips in the UK!

      Delete
  5. LOVE the Apocalips! I want to try Nude Eclipse! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't care for the nude eclipse :( I just don't like nude lipsticks on me in general lol. It will be nice to mix with other colors though.

      Delete
  6. I love the Apocalips products (or Show Off - weird that they have different names in different countries). I have Apocaliptic and Big Bang, definitely my favourite shades! I hope it arrives soon =) xx

    Squares - Bookworm and Beauty Enthusiast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too. That is weird that they are called different names in different countries. I'm still waiting on big bang! :(

      Delete
  7. Great buys lovely! <3 I am dying to try the Baby Lips but sadly they are still not out in my country yet... I absolutely adore Apocaliptic, it's such a gorgeous vibrant shade!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I just assumed Baby Lips was out everywhere! haha. Hopefully you get them soon :) It is! love it.

      Delete
  8. I've just nominated you for the versatile blogger award and liebster award Meg ♥ Hope you can check it out!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS