Monday, July 15, 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Review

What can I say? These eyeshadows blew me away with their long lasting capabilities. It is a cream/gel based eyeshadow that can be smoothed on with your finger tip for crease proof color that doesn't fade. It comes in 10 gorgeous colors ranging from a vibrant teal to a dark asphalt black. Like I mentioned in the Walgreens Haul post, I swatched these on my hand and they didn't come off at all when I rubbed at it. I am not kidding when I say these really are tattoo like. It was still on my hand the next morning even after I had washed my face and had my hands in water. I suppose a good makeup remover will be needed to remove this. The Colors I chose were the Bold Gold and Tough as Taupe which are pretty neutrals that I know I'll get a lot of use out of using them as bases. I found these at Walgreens but they are also available at Ulta, and a select few at Target going for $6-7 depending where you get it. They are buy one get one 50% off at Walgreens and Utla, so get them while they're hot! ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love these!! I own three and bad to the bronze is my most used one :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS