Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June Favorites

These are products I used almost daily and loved for the month of June. I decided to go with a small handful of things so this wouldn't be a mile long post.

1. Loreal True Match Lumi Foundation: I looove this! It feels light on my skin and not cakey like a lot of other foundations tend to feel in the summer time. It's full coverage and long lasting which is always what I look for.

2. Burberry Brit Perfume: This is a fresh, fruity fragrance that isn't too young and in your face. It includes scents such as pineapple leaves, mandarin, grapes, pink peony, peach blossom, and white musk. The bottle is also a really pretty sheer pink with the burberry pattern.

3. Loreal Evercreme Nourishing Leave-in Spray: I use this as a leave in conditioner after my shower. It really does nourish and hydrate dry hair and makes it really soft. I starting using this after I added bleach to my hair and it made such a huge difference.

4. Tarte Hotel Heiress Bronzer: I scored this for $10 on their website. Not sure if it's being discontinued, but it will be a sad day if/when it does because it's so nice! It's not overly shimmery and leaves such a pretty bronze glow to the skin which is buildable and great for contouring. Plus the snake-skin leathery type packaging is adorable.

5. Tarte 12 Hour Blush in Glisten: It's the prettiest pink blush I own. I used to stick with berry and rose colored ones because light pinks never seemed to transfer on my skin for some reason, but this does. It has a gold shimmer to it which is just beautiful. This is by far my favorite blush, especially for the summer because of how vibrant it is. And of course like their bronzer, the case so pretty!

6. Benefit Browzings in Medium Brown: I've been using this all year, honestly. It's so nice! On one side it has a dark brown wax and then the medium eyebrow powder next to it. It comes with two mini brushes, one for blending and one for shaping which I actually use. My natural eyebrows are patchy and uneven so I use this daily.

7. Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting Concealer: I love that this is more of a pink tone which helps with the bluish tint you can get from tired under eye bags. It brightens and conceals so wonderfully. It really makes my eyes pop and my skin glow. I love it so much. 

8. Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara: I've been hesitant to switch mascaras since I loved my Too Faced LashGasm so much. The wand has fine comb bristles which is great for my thin eyelashes. It really does give into it's promise of being clump free also. The fact that it is water resistant too is awesome and great for the summer. It never smears, and sometimes I'll wake up in the morning and feel like it's still on even though I washed my face. Waking up with dark eyelashes is a bonus I'd say? :)

Last but not least....

9. OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish: This is the prettiest orangey red color. It's perfect for summer and looks great with a little tan.

3 comments:

  1. I've been dying to try some Tarte blushes but it isn't available here in the Philippines :(
    Cajun Shrimp looks so pretty!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame! :( I love their products so much! Their foundation is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks!
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS