Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Beauty Wishlist

Hi Guys! Since I don't really have any new products to talk about right now, let me share what I'm currently lusting over and would love to purchase in the near future. They are all pretty pricey, so these things may accumulate in time.



The Clarisonic: I have been wanting this for so long! Every time I wash my face, I feel sad knowing I most likely didn't get my face completely clean like this is proven to do. I buff my makeup on and it sits on my skin for such long hours a day, I know there's makeup stuck in my pores wanting to get out! I can't wait to purchase this and see the difference it can do with washing my face and making my skin look better in general.

YSL Lipstick: I feel like I'm the only girl out there doesn't have one of these lipsticks. Everyone raves about them, but I just haven't had it in me to dish $35+ on a lipstick, especially since I'm pretty picky of how certain colors look on my lips. I want to love it. They are so pretty from the colors to the packaging. I really need to go try some out and invest in a couple though, because I know I am missing out.

Lilash: I have done my research lately on eye lash serums, and besides Latisse which you need a prescription for and has scary side effects, this is the next best thing! People's before and after results amazed me to see. I really want to give this a try and have beautiful, long, "natural" looking eyelashes.

Nume Curling Wand: A lot of youtubers have recommended this lately and have even offered huge discount codes which I might take advantage of some time soon. I've seen some demonstrations using it also, and you can tell the curl holds so good which is my main concern. I love that it is clampless and comes in different sizes for what ever size curl you prefer.



What do you guys think? Do you own any of these and recommend it?

5 comments:

  1. I have always wanted the Clarisonic too, meaning to save up for it... but it's too difficult, it's such an investment!

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try the clarisonic! I love the feeling of super clean skin! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel from thepinkpeonies.com is always wearing the YSL lipstick - she says they're her favorite (she has a favorite color!) and i think it looks good on some people..guess it's something you just have to use trial and error with, you know?

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS