Sunday, June 23, 2013

Million Dollar Tan Review

Sorry all of my reviews so far have been about tanning products! But hey, it's summer time! :) I got the Million Dollar Tan in the mail yesterday and immediately tried it out because I was so excited about it. It came in a flat rate USPS packaging. They had it wrapped in cute heart tissue paper with a little note tied to it. It explained that they gave me two 4 oz. bottles instead of the 8 oz. that I originally ordered because they were sold out of it (WOW!), and they didn't want to delay my order. It also came with a note card explaining the product, and then application tips on the back. That was really awesome and helpful.


Once again, I showered and exfoliated first. My tan from the tanning towelettes I had tried a couple days earlier had already faded for the most part. I rubbed it in circular motions on my face (it says we can use it there without clogging pores!), and all over my body like a normal body lotion. It came out a translucent white and spread easily. 


It had a very faint smell that I can't really describe. Kind of plastic-ey? It didn't bother me though. I didn't really notice a difference on my skin until a couple hours later. It gave me a very deep tan with no streaking besides a tiny bit on my wrist where I probably stopped applying it.

You can really see a difference! The top picture was yesterday before I applied it, and the bottom was this morning when I woke up. It looks a little orangey but naturally, that's how my skin tans anyway. I like the results considering that's how the sun or tanning bed makes me look anyway! This was worth the money for me. $26 for the 8 oz. bottle on their main website, milliondollartan.com. This is a product I'll definitely repurchase when it runs out. 

8 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What an amazing difference. It looks so natural on you, I love it! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :D I'm glad it worked so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you can definitely see the difference. It doesn't look orangey either, jst a lovely deep shade.

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too girl! A tan makes everything better ;)

      Delete
  5. I have always wanted to try this! Awesome review. I'll definitely be buying :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks. :) You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS