Thursday, June 13, 2013

Introductory

Welcome to the beginning of my blog journey! This has been inspired by so many things.

For starters, over the past couple months, I have obsessively been watching Youtube beauty gurus that I discovered by random. My favorites are -- Shaaanxo, Saturdaynitesalright, ChloeMorello, & JlovesMac1. I absolutely love what they do. In my own humble opinion, I don't find that my techniques are quite as good as theirs and I'm not as comfortable in front of the camera (even though I do plan on doing some youtubes here & there to better explain myself if need be), is the reason why I decided to take the blogging route.

I've always loved makeup! I began wearing it at a very young age (11?) and my love for it grew from there on. It wasn't until my college years that I began splurging on more high end beauty products which I love just as equally as my drug store brands I've used for years. I will give my honest opinion and reviews on my experiences.

I don't consider myself a fashionista by any means, but I love clothes and I love shopping! I will most definitely share what I score when I take my monthly (sometimes weekly) shopping trips. I'll also share my inspirations and things I may be lusting over.

Keep in mind, this is new to me. I may forget to credit, link, disclaim, etc. If I make a crucial or important mistake and you think I should add something in, please let me know!

I want to give a big thanks to Emily at Designer Blogs for designing my page for me. This would be an eyesore to look at if it wasn't for their great service.


That is all, let the fun begin! :)

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS