Thursday, June 27, 2013

About me

Thought I'd do a little personal post just so you can learn a few interesting facts about me. :) 
  •  Like I said in my bio, I am an identical twin. My sister and I make ourselves look different, so you wouldn't think we're identical in person, but people definitely know we're sisters when they see us. That's not it though, both of my parents are a twin too! Our story was posted in the city news when my sister and I were born.
  •  I've only dated/been with one person. We're still together almost 6 years later. His name is Garrett.♥ 
  • I got my first dog in 2009. His name is Jet (named after our favorite pizza shop, ~fatgirlprobs). He is a poodle, schnauzer, papillion mix. I didn't know it was possible to love something so much until we got him! I'm just a huge sucker for animals. I feel more sad and upset when I hear about people losing their pets than anything else. Sorry, I'm not sorry. 
  •  I'd say I have a "salt tooth" instead of a sweet tooth like other people seem to have. I never crave sweets, I crave salty things like chips, fries, anything with soy sauce, just basically junk food. It's so bad but so good! 
  •  I've known my best friend since I was a toddler in daycare. Long lasting friendships are theee best.
  • I've been out of the country to two places, Canada and Mexico. I'd love to eventually go somewhere in Europe! I think Greece and Italy look gorgeous. 
  • I started wearing makeup when I was 11. What I thought looked good, actually looked horrible. We all had that kind of phase, right? :X 

 I'll leave this at that! Hope this was enjoyable to read :)

5 comments:

  1. You're a twin and BOTH your parents are a twin?? That's the coolest thing I've heard!!
    I think I can safely say that I have a salt tooth too!
    I enjoyed reading your blog, following you now on GFC and Bloglovin. Hope you follow back ♥

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! My parents getting together were doomed to have twins, haha. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up having them myself.

    Thank you so much! I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new follower, thats soo cool that your parents were twins as well, love your blog, followed xoxox


    http://hollysbeautyobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are beautiful! :) That's so crazy that your parents are twins, too! We seem to have a lot in common as far as our tastes in makeup and whatnot... I'm excited to start following you! :)

    thebeautyblahg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS