Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ootd, Clothing & Cosmetic Haul

Hello! The weather was beautiful today so, instead of spending my Sunday in bed like I usually like to do, I went on a little shopping spree with my sister Melissa. We went to our outdoor mall, Partidge Creek, and found some things at Forever 21 and H&M. We also went back to Target and picked up a couple cosmetics. Being a twin has so many perks, like being able to share clothes. ;) I apologize for the blurry quality of the pictures. My iphone sucks. :(

OOTD: I had second day hair, so I threw it in a pony tail. Not the prettiest look, but it was hot and I didn't want it hanging on my back all day. Black dress is from H&M, red sandals are from Kmart, and Michael Kors watch. I wore a wet n' wild red lipstick to match with neutral brown eyeshadow and my black liquid eyeliner that is practically my every day look.




Clothing Haul: Melissa modeled the shirts for me. ;) Hence the blonde hair.

Relaxed Seashell Tee - Forever21, $6.80

Studded Cat Muscle Tee - Forever 21, $13

Georgette Bow Top - Forever 21, $17.80

Faux Leather Trimmed Shorts - Forever 21, $15.80

Green Skinny jeans - H&M, $19.95

Target Cosmetic Haul:
I've never tried towelettes before, so I'm excited to try this out!

Facial SPF 55 (breakout free), with chapstick bonus!


(better quality of colors inside)
Loreal Color Riche Quad in Sultry Seduction

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS