Friday, June 14, 2013

Small Haul

Even though all I really needed was a birthday card for my younger brother & father's day card, I did a little browsing at Target. Can you blame me? No one has self control there. Here are the things I picked up.


Cheetah Print Scarf: It's really light and airy. There's nothing worse than a bulky scarf to me. I can't wait to wear this to spice up a casual outfit. I'd pair this with a white tee and some denim shorts, or black leggings.


Loreal Magic Lumi Primer: This has gotten great reviews! I'm excited to try this out and see how it differs from the Benefit Porefessional and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind primer that I currently use. I have other Loreal Lumi products that I love, so I'm sure this won't disappoint. 


Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara: I'm a sucker for thin brush wands since I have rather thin and sparse eyelashes (thanks dad!). I feel like it's easier to get up in there to the lash line. I haven't ventured out too much with mascaras. My long time favorite has been Maybelline's Great Lash mascara. I've currently been using the Too Faced Lashgasm which is amazing, but is sadly running out.


Coppertone Tanning Spray: It's that time of year where we live in our bikini's, and naturally we want to get some sun while we're at it. I've always been a sun worshiper (bad me, I know). I made sure it wasn't the lowest SPF but not the highest either, so I can still get some UV rays. I like sprays because it feels more lightweight. I'm not very picky of the brands. I feel like they all do their job.

picture is not mine
Clearasil Ultra Cleansing Pads: I've used this for years! It's my holy grail. My skin always feels really refreshed and clean after using it. I struggle with small hormonal acne breakouts and I feel like this helps fight it off. I use this every night before bed or anytime I wash my face. I'll share my night time skin care routine in a later post. 


That's it! Do you like these products? Tell me if this is something you've used and enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS