Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kat Von D Ladybird True Romance Palette Review

This is my first purchase from the Kat Von D line and like I expected, it did not disappoint. It didn't oil up and crease during the day like a lot of eye shadows tend to do. I love that it is formulated without paragens, and has ingredients that include vitamin E, rose extract, and conditioning oils that keep your skin feeling smooth. 


The colors are perfect for a smokey eye, or neutral eye. They are rich, pigmented, long lasting and easily blendable. The palette starts with a beautiful deep purple called Für Elise, and continues with Vespertine, Renholdër, Siouxsie-sioux, Unrequited, Harlow, Wölf, and Cleopatra. It also comes with a mini dark brown eyeliner called Immortal Love. The colors are very versatile and wearable for any eye color. 


The packaging is so cute and easily portable. Is it cliche that it reminds me of tattoos? I just really like this palette and know I will got a lot of use out of it! :)

Do you have any Kat Von D products? I'm interested in more!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What an incredible palette! I would love to try some of the Kat Von D products. They look amazing! xx
    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about her products. You should check some of it out! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS