Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites!

How is it already August? These months are flying by way too fast. July is my favorite month of the whole year, and I felt like I hardly got to enjoy it. :( I did enjoy some great products though, which I shall share with you right now!


1. Olay Fresh Effects "Bead Me Up" Cleanser: This is actually the first time I've used any of Olay's products. I guess I've been hiding under a rock, because I really love it! It's refreshing and has just enough exfoliants but isn't TOO beady like other exfoliating cleansers I've used. It's a great gentle cleanser with a little bit of that beady texture without feeling overly harsh, to scrub the yuck off your skin.

2. Herbal Essences "Set Me Up" Hair Spray: I've actually been using this the whole summer! I really mainly love it because it smells so good! It has a fruity/flowery smell which is so much better than the really strong repulsive ones like Aussie or Tresemme (no offense if you use those! :X). I use it for teasing my roots. It does just as good as a job as other drug store hair sprays. 

3. Loreal Everystyle Dry Shampoo: Another amazing smelling hair product, and also another first! This is the first dry shampoo I've ever tried. I wouldn't say it helped much with making my hair look less dirty/oily, but it definitely made it smell really good! It shoots out pretty powerful but I think most dry shampoos do for some reason? Either way, I'd probably buy it again because it smells so good.

4. Clinique Makeup Remover: All in all, any make up remover oils like this do the job. However, this is the one I've been using and loving. I mainly use it to touch up my liquid eyeliner by sticking a q-tip or cotton-bud in it to erase my mess ups. It's not really greasy like some tend to be and works like it's supposed to.

5. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara: Cheap, and nice! I love the Jordana eyeliner pencils and liquid eyeliner markers, so I figured I'd like this. I've also seen a lot of beauty gurus (mainly in Australia it seems) rave about this mascara. I'm glad I finally got it!

6. Nivea Lip Butter: I had to get these in every scent - Vanilla Macadamia Kiss, Caramel Cream Kiss, and Raspberry Rose Kiss. The caramel is my favorite flavor of them all though. They're so moisturizing and taste AMAZING. Hands down the best lip balm I've ever had.


Hope you all had an amazing month! Bring on August♥

2 comments:

  1. Nivea Lip Butters~~ I love how nice they smell~ and how they feel on the lips <3

    Nice July Favorites~ ^^ (And July is my favorite month too~ Hehe~)

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to try the dry shampoo! I'm looking for a new one! x

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS