Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fall Fashion

Am I really already thinking about Fall right now?

It's been so chilly here lately, who can blame me. The windows are closed at night, and the heat is turned on in my car in the early mornings or late night drives. Since when does the temperatures in mid August range from 55-70 degrees fahrenheit in Michigan? NEVER. It's certainly making me want to whip out my boots, sweaters, and long sleeve shirts though.

With that said, I have been finding Fall Fashion inspiration all over. Stores already have great selections out, and cute ideas are being posted all over Pinterest and blogs. Below are Fall styles I think I'll be sporting this year.




Obviously, black is my main color of choice. I don't know what it is about black, that I've always loved. Probably the fact that it's sliming, edgy but sophisticated, and just classic. Incorporating pops of Fall patterns and colors like red, orange, brown, gold, green, etc will add a cute touch and be an eye catching focus with whatever you decide to go with, whether it be a bag, scarf, boot, or sweater.

What's your Fall style plans? Any must haves you're lusting over for the chilly season quickly approaching?

2 comments:

  1. oh, im so thinking about fall right now!! like seriously, i miss wearing big scarf and leather jackets and boots... x

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss it too! I love warm clothes. I know I'll be missing summer almost instantly though when it's fall/winter since we hardly had any really warm months this year :(

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS